CLINIMINDS - FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN GLOBAL PHARMACOVIGILANCE
Theme: Pharmacovigilance - A Regulatory compliance or a requisite in training medical & pharmacy students in patient safety
Global Pharmacovigilance Training with
Hands on Training on Pharmacovigilance Software & Safety Database – Oracle Argus Safety by Senior Pharmacovigilance Experts
CERTIFICATION AWARDED AS: Cliniminds Certified Pharmacovigilance Trainer Venue:
Cliniminds NOIDA - 9-10 September 2017 (Saturday &Sunday)
Limited Seats |
Last Date of Registration – Saturday, 26th August 2017 |
Cliniminds announces a two day faculty development program for professors / Assistant professors /
Head of department(s), placement heads of medical and pharmacy colleges. The program has been designed for upskilling of faculties of pharmacy and medical colleges in pharmacovigilance domain.
Program would cover the following modules:
1. Overview of Pharmacovigilance
2. Pharmacovigilance Regulations
3. Case creation/ Argus data entry & MedDRA coding
4. Narrative writing
5. Medical Evaluation & Aggregate Reports
6. Signal Detection and Risk Management
7. E2B (R3) submissions
8. Quality Assurance in Pharmacovigilance
9. Access to Safety Database for hands on pharmacovigilance safety database training
Training Faculty :
Program would be managed by senior experts from Pharmacovigilance domain with hands on experience. Our key trainers for the workshop are :
· Dr. Sumit Verma, MBBS, MD, DNB, is a medical professional from one of the top medical colleges in India with more than 15 years of experience in clinical medicine / pharmaceutical industry. He has experience in leading multi-functional teams consisting of physicians, pharmacists, dentists etc in varied aspects of pharmacovigilance, including ICSR processing, aggregate reports, signal detection and risk management. He has worked extensively in the pharmacovigilance domain and has been invited as guest faculty/ speaker on various topics of pharmacovigilance.
· Dr. Anupama Singh, MD Pharmacology - Senior Drug Safety Physician. She has extensive experience in Pharmacovigilance in preparation of aggregate reports, Case Analysis for various types of reports, experienced in conducting medical review of various safety reports, experienced in conducting medical review of PBRERs/PSURs.
· Mr. Joseph Mathew – Mr. Mathew has over 5 years of experience in the pharmacovigilance domain and has worked for the companies like Pfizer and Baxter. Mr. Mathew is a professional trainer in Pharmacovigilance and has been instrumental in developing and delivering newer training programs to the industry. He has hands on experience in case processing, quality control, narrative writing and experience on various safety databases, including Oracle Argus Safety, AB Cube and ArisG.
Established in 2004, Cliniminds today is the global leader in pharmacovigilance training and education. Cliniminds has trained over 4,000 pharmacovigilance professionals in India and abroad, and provides training solutions to several organisations and institutions. Cliniminds programs are accredited internationally by Accreditation Council for Clinical Research Education, USA. Cliniminds the Student Chapter of Drug Information Association. Cliniminds has been awarded as the best Health Sciences Education and Training Institution for the last 6 years, including 2 years by ASSOCHAM.